Have you got your Driver CPC?
If not, click here and enter your in the enquiries form. We can help you get CPC compliant.
trg is the UK’s leading provider of accredited driver CPC training. Whether you are a transport manager looking to train your driver force or an individual driver who needs to complete your CPC training, get in touch today!
Take a look at our courses…
Commercial CPC Training – (inclusive of all DSA uploads and Certification). trg Logistics are very pleased to offer the following training courses, for HGV drivers who require their Driver CPC The course modules and content are given below:
trg / WCD / 001 – Drivers’ responsibilities
- Company policies
- Driver compliance
- Commercial vehicle checks
- Safe systems of work (SSOW)
trg / WCD / 002 – Sharing the road & vulnerable road users
- Defensive driving
- Manual handling
trg / WCD / 003 – Drivers’ hours
- Working time directive (WTD)
- Digital tachographs
- Driver welfare
- Customer service
Further driver CPC modules will be published on an ongoing basis, if you are interested in attending, then please contact training by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 971 1900.
trg CPC Courses
As a professional driver, or a transport manager responsible for a driver force, you’ll know the importance of having your driver CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence)
trg can provide accredited driver CPC training on your site, or using our own trg Mobile Training Trailer to reduce driver downtime. We can also provide replacement drivers and cabs whilst drivers are undergoing training and off the road. Please fill out the contact form by clicking the link above, providing your first name, last name, company name, email, telephone number and number of drivers that require CPC training, and we’ll get straight back to you!
trg Driver Development
Why trg Training?
Maintaining the best levels of professional driving performance is crucial for delivering profitability. A licence is not enough; driving is a skill that requires continuous development.
From CPC training to our trg World Class Driver programme we can deliver specialised training wherever our clients’ need it: on-site at their premises, off-site at our dedicated training centres or using our trg Mobile Training Trailer.
Custom trg World Class Driver
trg World Class Driver training plus client specific KPIs and requirements such as:
- Free Driver CPC training
- Client site specific requirements
- Government funded accredited qualifications
- Up-skilling of staff on key skills
- Monitoring of driver performance & improvement.
We know that the vocational Driver CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence) qualification is only the start. What separates the best drivers from the rest is a wider appreciation of driving skills and knowledge that achieve specific KPIs and contribute to a more profitable logistics operation by reducing costs and improving efficiency.
- FORS (Freight Operators Recognition Scheme) associate
- State-of-the-art mobile training classroom
- Network of dedicated training centres across the UK
- trg World Class Driver programme achieves and maintains highest standards
- Online training and skill/ knowledge refresh programmes
- RTITB accredited Driver CPC training
- Bespoke training packages to suit individual client requirements
- LGV driver training – initial acquisition & upgrade
- Safe & Efficient Fuel Driving (SAFED) training
Warehouse to wheels
This is a supported new driver development programme, which provides initial non-vocational driver training for selected staff. Upon satisfactory progression after qualifying period, drivers upgrade to vocational LGV Class 2 licence, then progress onto Class 1. Benefits include:
- Gaining internal driving experience with the same organisation
- Continued personal development
- Enhanced future employability
trg Mobile Training
In 2012 we invested in a state-of-the-art mobile training classroom.
This especially designed 13.5M trailer was commissioned to reduce the cost of our clients’ down time by enabling trg Training to deliver the highest quality, most up-to-date, bespoke training wherever our clients’ need it.
There is a full suite of technology, 9 PC touch screen work stations, instructor workstation, video players, 2 zone audio system, satellite broadband and multi zone controllable lighting.
The trg Mobile Training Trailer has three zones: the classroom, a hospitality area with an extendable 2x4m deck and awning, and a kitchen. It is completely self-contained with power, data, air conditioning, fresh water and a full kitchen.
Typical training includes, but is not limited to:
- Driver CPC training
- Driver assessment
- Site training
- Client specific assessment and bespoke solutions, for example:
– Incorporate your safe systems of work
– Tailored inductions
– Focus on your KPI’s
– Ongoing refresh training
– Personalised training and training materials
- Access to full online records which helps protect your business
– Shows all training
– When taken/passed
– When refresh required
– Licence details
– Site/vehicle exclusions
– Recommends training needs
– Underpins driver management
– Links to key systems i.e. Fleetboard/Isotrak
£13.50 - £16.75
£13.50 - £16.75