Avonmouth Hub Manager
I am looking for an experienced Recruitment Branch Manager to join my Hub Network Team and start up a new recruitment Hub in the Avonmouth area. The right candidate will have extensive experience of building and managing a successful recruitment branch, preferably in the Commercial Driving and Industrial Warehouse sectors.
Based out of our Avonmouth Hub you will be responsible for maintaining existing business within the Hub in addition to all aspects from sales generation and growth, through to workforce management, working closely with your peers, team and Senior Management. Ideally you will be able to demonstrate how you have previously built a successful and sustainable desk/ branch, handled volume recruitment and managed the end-to-end recruitment process. On offer:
- Basic salary to £30k-£35k dependent on experience
- Competitive bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday
- On-going training and career development
- Opportunity of joining an established and progressive company
- Reporting to Head of Hub Operations.
- Sales lead generation and conversion
- Margin management and budget delivery
- Colleague recruitment/planning/management
- Business development
- Attending client meetings
- Providing management information
- Representing the client and company brand in a professional manner
- Using own initiative to source suitable candidates in a challenging market
- Experience of working as a Senior Consultant/Branch Manager.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Fantastic customer service and account management skills
- Good personal and relationship building skills.
- Previous experience/knowledge of the logistics/driving industry
To apply simply respond to this advert, email your CV to email@example.com.