HGV Class 2 Driver
HGV Cat C Class 2 Driver
£12.00 per hour
Temp to Perm – £32,500 package once Perm
trg Logistics are searching for HGV Cat C Class 2 drivers for our award winning client based in Basingstoke. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to work for a company who takes real pride in their Drivers, Fleet and Product you’ll be delivering.
- £12.00 per hour rising to a package of £32,500 upon successful completion of 12 week Temp period
- Full time work on a set rota so you can plan your personal life!
- Immediate start
- Minimum of 8 hours pay per shift
- Subsidised on site shop
- Onsite Car Park
About the job
You will be responsible for delivering premium baked goods to Supermarkets and Local Shops throughout the South of the UK including London in an HGV Class 2 vehicle from our client’s distribution centre in Basingstoke.
Shifts start at 4am and you’ll work on a set rota. Shifts tend to end around 12:00 therefore you’re home nice and early.
You will be supported with a 6-week induction and continuous support from in-house driver training teams.
- You must hold the relevant CAT C licence for at least 6 months
- Good knowledge of Transport Legislation and Tachographs
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Digital tachograph card
- CPC Card
- Act in a calm and professional manner at all times
- Be upbeat, proactive and positive, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be professional and presentable at all times
- Have a flexible approach to work and changing circumstances
If you meet the criteria and you like the sound of working for a national Logistics company then please apply now!
Please call now on 020 8432 7210 and speak to Steve Smith or text CLASS2 to 07899 074 385. Alternatively you can simply respond via this advert.