HGV1 / LGV1 / C+E / Lorry / Truck Drivers
Professional HGV 1 Drivers needed for permanent full time work! Have you got a C+E licence?
Working in partnership with Tesco, these are full time rota’d positions. Our drivers at this site are taking home an average of £600 a week after tax, and Tesco are asking us to provide more and more quality drivers. Pay rates are between £11.80 – £15.00 per hour.
You’ll get your shift rota up to 10 weeks in advance so you can plan your rest days and holidays. An average shift will require 2-5 store deliveries in Essex, South East London, Kent and surrounding counties, depending on run. Drivers will be working with roll cages so would be expected to help unload vehicles on delivery.
This is clean and easy work so contact us now so we can arrange an assessment.
- HGV driving work with trg in partnership with Tesco
- Full time work on rota days
- Guaranteed hours
- Or work 2, 3, or 4 days if you prefer
- Average 10.5 hour days
- The security of working for a National Retailer
- Mapped-out routes
- Free uniform
- Free hot drinks
- Subsidised canteen
- Opportunity to work with market leading companies & high quality vehicles
- A full HGV 1 / C+E / Class 1 licence – Essential
- UK CPC card – ESSENTIAL
- A UK digital tachograph card – Essential
- A full understanding of WTD legislation
- A good geographic knowledge of UK roads
- Previous experience of retail deliveries (desired but not essential)
You must have a valid HGV 1, LGV C+E, Class 1 licence with no more than 6 points on it (due to insurance policy), and a digital tachograph.
Find out more about working for trg Logistics and driving for Tesco as an LGV C+E, HGV 1 driver. Call 07814291722 or text “JOB” to 87007