HGV1 / C+E Drivers and Shunters Needed in Reading
- Location Reading
- Category HGV 1
- Salary / Rate£30,000.00 to £36,000.00 per year
Working in partnership with a Leading Retailer, these are full time C+E / Shunters positions in the Reading.
Salary on average between £30000 to £36000 per year, can be enhanced with extra shifts or hours (EU + WTD rules apply)
No CV needed, just Call or Text Lee 07814 291187 or Matt on 07734 865993
Various starts times available from 05:45 right through to 22:00
The advantages of working as a shunter – . you are guaranteed a 11.25 hour shift.
Your start and finish times will never alter. You will work in a professional team of 8 shunters in one of the largest Grocery Distribution Centre’s in the UK.
The advantages of working as a Driver – .fixed start times. guaranteed 5 days a week
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern / 5 on 3 off shift pattern / 5 on 2 off shift patterns also availab
- 28 Days annual leave
- Company Pension
- Free Driver CPC
- The Benefits:
- Free uniform
- Free hot drinks
- Subsidised canteen
- Opportunity to work with market leading companies & high quality vehicles.
- You’ll need:
- A full HGV 1 / CE / Class 1 licence – ESSENTIAL
- CPC card – ESSENTIAL
- A digital tachograph card – ESSENTIAL
- A full understanding of WTD legislationJob Type: Full-time
- You must have a valid C+E licence with no more than 6 points on it (due to insurance policy), and a digital tachograph.
Salary: £30,000.00 to £36,000.00 per year