trg Logistics Ltd is vehemently against slavery and is committed to preventing acts of slavery and human trafficking from occurring within its business, it imposes those same high standards on its contractors, suppliers and other business partners.
trg acts as an employment business/agency and as such comes into contact with a multitude of workers, which includes employees, contractors and sub contractors.
Due Diligence Process:
• made our staff aware of the Modern Slavery Act, including its definitions of slavery and human trafficking;
• told staff what to do if they suspect a case of slavery or human trafficking;
• contacted suppliers and partners in potentially higher risk categories to check what assurance arrangements they have in place;
• commenced a revision of our procurement contracts and related documents to include prohibitions in respect of slavery and human trafficking and compliance with the legislation
• reviewed our Whistle-Blowing Policy to include contact details
• Joined the “Stronger Together” initiative, providing information to higher risk groups
The above procedures are designed to:
• Identify and assess potential risk areas in our business and supply chains.
• Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains.
• Monitor potential risk areas in our business and supply chains.
• Provide adequate protection for whistle blowers.
• Make it easy for whistle blowers to contact us confidentially and anonymously
If you have any information or concerns in relation to slavery or human trafficking, please call 0208 971 1900 (opt.3 HR) or email email@example.com
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes trg’s slavery and human trafficking statement.