Looking for World Class Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) Drivers and state-of-the-art training? Or maybe you’re an HGV Driver or logistics specialist looking for work.
Either way, you’re in the right place.
trg is an innovative and forward thinking national logistics group that specialise in providing temporary, contract and permanent HGV drivers and logistics staff to blue chip clients.
trg has recruitment Hubs across the UK as well as on-site operations at client distribution centres. We also offer state-of-the-art HGV driver and staff training, and expert logistics consultancy services.
trg‘s carefully developed services in all these areas can be combined to create a bespoke solution that fits precisely with your unique requirements, at a local or national level, on a permanent or ad-hoc basis.
trg currently provides 1250+ HGV drivers, warehouse and other logistics staff to our clients each week, a number which is growing fast.
Since trg was first established, the provision of the highest quality HGV drivers, warehouse operatives and support staff has been at the heart of our business.
This principle is taken to a new level with trg World Class Driver.
It is the industry leading standard to which all professional HGV drivers must now aspire.
- 10 Ways To Stay Safe Driving HGV’s & Avoid Trouble/Accidents
Your security & safety as a HGV driver is important to your colleagues, family, friends & company you work for. Here are ten ways to ensure that you are always safe when on a job:
1. Ensure your cab doors are locked whilst driving – Criminals may try to gain access to the cab when you stop at traffic lights or [...]
- How Third World Initiative Has Driven MacRebur’s CEO To Solve Three World Challenges
MacRebur CEO Toby McCartney, is the only CEO to date that has provided a solution to three world problems we all currently face. We first ask ourselves why people all over the world aren’t following this path. These world problems are:
1. Millions of tons of waste plastic that still sit in our landfill sites.
2. The millions spent on new roads [...]
- £12 million to be funded by the British Government for autonomous vehicle technology in mass transit, right move or waste of money?
With Autonomous vehicle systems being the benchmark for driverless accident free travel, the British Government has confirmed they plan to fund £12.1 million to six individual projects. These projects will aim to make travel safer, improving autonomous vehicle systems so that they are operational within the logistics industry for last-mile deliveries in cities. This will drastically reduce accidents, emissions [...]